What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where is the audio jack?

AsianBoyStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay folks, I've already done a quick search but found no results (maybe because I have not looked hard enough or because I'm still trying to get acquainted with the site) so please excuse me for asking this but this has really been nagging at me for the past couple of days:

WHERE IS THE AUDIO JACK ON THIS THING FOR EARPHONES?

I would really appreciate it...

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With your iPad in portrait and the home button at the bottom it's on the top left across from the hold button. It's # 8 below.

Last edited:

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
11lh2s4.jpg

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well there are only 2 holes in the iPad and the big rectangle one obviously isn't it 

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:
OP
A

AsianBoyStyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, there it is on the upper left-hand corner if the ipad2 is facing me and the home button is on the bottom. I guess I was just expecting to find it on the bottom just like an iPod.

Thanks so much for the help! People here respond quickly!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AsianBoyStyle said:
Yep, there it is on the upper left-hand corner if the ipad2 is facing me and the home button is on the bottom. I guess I was just expecting to find it on the bottom just like an iPod.

Thanks so much for the help! People here respond quickly!

I am glad the jack is not on the bottom. I hate it on my nano. Worst design ever.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts