What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is my downloaded movie? Pls help!

Pappy66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I downloaded a movie using a code from Scrren Actors Guild (all legit). I have an ipad with itunes installed. The movie dowloaded... took a while..... and when we came back to view the movie I dont know where to find it. help! Thanks.!

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you download it on the computer, or the iPad?

If the iPad have you checked the Videos app?

If you used iTunes on the computer it should show up under Movies, in the left column. It will not show up on the iPad until you sync it, and only if you've enabled movie sync for the iPad.

To enable movie sync connect your iPad, click on it when it shows up in the left column in iTunes, and go to the movie tab.

If you downloaded it in a web browser on the computer then it is in a folder on the computer. You'll have to find it in whatever download folder it ended up in (depends on the OS and browser used) and drag it into iTunes.

That's my best scattershot answer without more detailed information.

Most reactions

Latest posts