What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where in the World

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you! :)

I can't monitor a challenge for the next 12 hours. Whoever wishes to post a new challenge, is invited to do so.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What is this building, where is it located? When was it built?

image.jpg

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have requested Scifan to monitor the challenge for me since I need to go to sleep now. Good night!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Over half a day and its not been answered yet. This is the Kunsthaus Graz in Graz, Austria. It was built in 2003.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For what it's worth I worked on the quiz for about 30 minutes. Sometimes leaving a clue or hint can help move along gameplay.

AA

I did think about that. The reality was that I had to go to sleep... I had requested Scifan to monitor the challenge, maybe that means he can't give any hints... My fault.......

Anyways, the next challenge is open to all.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the Arcadia Round Barn in Arcadia, Oklahoma. It's located alongside historic Route 66.
It was built in 1898 and after the building of Route 66, it became the most photographed site along Route 66. In 1988, the roof collapsed and was restored in 1992.

It is America's only true round barn.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcadia_Round_Barn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As I won't have time to monitor a challenge, any member may post the next challenge.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is the Glastonbury Tor and that building at the top is the St. Michael's Tower in Glastonbury, Somerset, England. It is expected to be a place of ancient ritual and was a place of pilgrmage for Catholics in medieval time.

The Glastonbury Festival is currently underway here.

That was a difficult one had to search quite a lot for it. :D

If this is correct, please make the next challenge open to anyone because I won't have time tomonitor it.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Correct on all fronts. The challenge is open to anyone.

An unusual assortment of performers at Glastonbury 2014. Most unexpected was yesterday's amazing show by American entertainer Lana Del Ray. She's controversial for her choice of material; her work takes the listener to some dark places. But by all accounts she hit it out of the park.

AA

image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where can this bridge be found (countries, village) and what should it be a symbol for?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts