What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where has the Apps page gone

Grandadat41

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On itunes, I can click on and see, music, tv, podcasts etc - all OK except Apps. When I click on this I get get a blank screen in itunes. It was OK yesterday. I have restarted the PC - same results.

Is it me or an itunes error ??

MadGreek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed this as well and I think I found the answer... In the new released they changed the App Store button to be a drop down menu. Click on the down arrow and the menu will open. Clicking on a link will open that page in the App Store. Hope this helps

MadGreek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took another look at this and all the buttons have drop down menus but the others still bring up a main page only the AppStore button doesn't work properly so it appears to be a iTunes problem.

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same issue, I went to the Apple support page and there are a lot of people having the same issue, there doesnt appear to be a real fix. I have tried a few they have suggested and nothing still the white screen, all other pages in the store work.

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to the Apple support communities and this was posted there and it worked for me, This is for Windows Im not sure what the fix is for Mac I'm not familiar with those systems.

Use the Control Panel to uninstall iTunes and related software components in the following order. Then, restart your computer.
  1. iTunes
  2. QuickTime
  3. Apple Software Update
  4. Apple Mobile Device Support
  5. Bonjour
  6. Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
  7. safari
& install itunes latest ver. only

DO NOT REINTALL SAFARI.IF SAFARI IS REINSTALLED.
THE PROBLEM WILL ARISE AGAIN

(I Hope I didn't Violate any forum rules by posting this)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts