What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I find free virus protection for the iPad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But I want some where can I find free virus protection for my iPad just curious ?

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I think that the conventional wisdom is that virus protection is not necessary because all Apps are vetted by Apple. The situation is possibly different if you iPad is jail broken.

Having said that, it is not inconceivable that someone might one day slip something of a viral nature under the radar, perhaps by submitting a benign App then adding something nasty an update. You would imagine that Apple get onto it fairly quickly though.

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But still I'm curious where can I find free virus protection for my iPad ?

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But where is free virus protection for my iPad I want to know. I don't mean to sound rude.

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rocky, I've read all your posts. You are quite amusing, but a troll is a troll.

But still I'm curious where can I find free virus protection for my iPad ?

Look in the shop that sells toilet paper for dogs.

Or ask yo mama.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't heard of one. The reason you may not be able to find free virus protection for the iPad is because any virus protection for Apple products are borderline scam imo, as they aren't needed. The only reason I think any exist in the first place is to sucker someone into paying for something that is not needed, so that that developer makes a dime on one's fears of getting a virus.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The question has been asked and adequately answered. Some of the responses are starting to cross the line of getting personal.

Therefore, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts