What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you ipadding from?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I'll book myself this October. I need a vacation. Ski, I have to visit that place! Haaaay.

Bring the family and rent some bikes so you can cruise around the island! There are some really old, historic homes that are really near to see there. :)

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My aunt's been there like thrice. I'll bring iPad, camera, cellphone, my meds, I hope I don't forget any. I'm excited. Chicago first then Cincinnati, Michigan then that place.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My aunt's been there like thrice. I'll bring iPad, camera, cellphone, my meds, I hope I don't forget any. I'm excited. Chicago first then Cincinnati, Michigan then that place.

That sounds great...make sure you post pics of all the places you go. We are thinking of a few trips ourselves. Would like to go to New York in the Fall if time permits.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayz said:
Home :). Sadly, though next week, it'll be somewhere in Belgium :).

Ho!ho!ho! Those poor Belgians. Whatever did they do to deserve the stick they get?

But I read somewhere that every country or area "chooses" a similar nearby victim or group to be the clowns or idiots or butts of their own jokes. Don't know who it is that does the "choosing" but it seems to be true.

England has a particular town that gets battered from all sides... & I'm not saying which town; those here will know which it is. And those folks unfortunate enough to live there will know by now that they are all idiots...
:):):)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
No, I live in Michigan ^^ I love it here ;)

Well that's a surprise! A fellow Michigander!

Did you see any of the sailboat races this past weekend?

Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Well that's a surprise! A fellow Michigander!

Did you see any of the sailboat races this past weekend?

Yes, me and my friend were at the st. Clair river beach and we saw some sailboats racing, it was pretty cool :) the waves after that were a lot of fun too, lol

Most reactions

Latest posts