What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will ipad 2 be in stock again...

taikoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any chance that Apple store will have ipad2 restock this coming week?

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, they'll get shipments a few days a week going forward I'd think.

Probably just a few at a time though I'd guess, not a huge shipment all at once like they got at launch.

bored2426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was at best buy today and they got a shipment right before I got there. They sold all of them within 20 minutes. They told me to check back everyday as they get shipments everyday and they might get iPads.

Dark Lazer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I were you I'd reserve an iPad 2 at their customer service area. They told me they were taking reservations aslong as you put down $100. So I went overthere, they asked me what model and color, and they took my information and said they'd call me whenever they got a new shipment.

Though it was weird, they put the $100's on a gift card along with the receipt. I assume it's so that you're forced to spend the $100 at their store if you decide to back out of buyign the iPad.

This is at Best Buy btw.

Last edited:

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went by the Apple Store yesterday around 3pm and the line was over 250 long, so I couldn't stay - had to go back to work. Went by last night and they only had 64MB Verizon 20 min before closing. Stood in line this morning 2 hours and they has sold out of everything so we were waiting for the FedEx truck. FedEx came about 90 min after the store opened and 30 min later they handed out tickets, but there weren't enough iPad2s. There were about 125 people in front of me at they got perhaps 75 - 100 new iPads2s.

Apple employees said they are getting "blind" shipments and various times during the day, not the same time every day. No deliveries on Sunday, so try again Monday. I hope Apple starts putting the inventory back on-line to show which model and which color is available at specific stores.

I ended up ordering one on-line. After waiting 11 hours for my iPhone4 on opening day (AT&T version), I didn't want to spend that much time again outside in line at the mall.

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I documented my case on here about how best buy dogged me out with a 2 hour wait with a ticket only to be told they didn't have the model I wanted. After a bunch of calls to there back office customer support line. One showed up just a half day later. The model I wanted too. White 32gb 3G. And I'm loving it. But not best buy

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are always in stock at apple.com

I don't do lines so I ordered mine from the Apple store. Same as I did with my iPad and my MacBook Pro. No muss, no fuss, quick and free shipping. Can't beat it.

Most reactions

Latest posts