What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When not using my ipad...

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Like when I put mine in my bag at the end of the day or put it away for the night should I power it off buy pressing the hold button or just put it in sleep mode?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Whatever is convenient for you, but for me one of the best features of the iPad is to be able to pick it up and use it with almost no delay. I turn my iPad off every now and then to let things reset, but turn it right back on immediately after.

And when I put it away for the night, that almost always means on the charger.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just leave mine on standby and never fully power off. It's always ready to go!

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I read at night before I go to sleep so I just hit the sleep button or let it power off when I fall asleep LOL. I stick it back on the charger in the morning while I read various news apps and blogs. I turn it off with the hold on the sleep button whenever I have "issues" which is several times a week.

Diane

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleep mode. I don't usually power it off unless there's a need to.

Most reactions