What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When new IPAD to be released?

alzoino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone outthere know when apple will be putting out a second IPAD, perhaps with a camera, more connector, faster, more Drive space?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

And even though this is an Apple iPad Forum, we are not associated with the Apple company in any way so we have no idea when the actual release date of the next generation iPad will be.

There is only one person who knows, and he's not talking!

steve-jobs.jpg

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I approve this post ;)

This forum seems to suffer from the worst case of laziness and inability to post in the right forum section that I've seen in a long time though, and it's irritating me now ;)

be calm be calm … drink a cool beer all be OK after and enjoy your new iPad

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This forum seems to suffer from the worst case of laziness and inability to post in the right forum section that I've seen in a long time though, and it's irritating me now ;)
You don't visit many forums, do you?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

aww...I noticed that too ~ but perhaps they thought they were ~ sites such as these can be confusing if you are not used to them.

Why didn't the SuperMod move it?:D

unknown.jpg

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sadly super mod had his legs bitten off at the knee.......now he has to walk with the aid of his "crutchdog".......

Check his photo :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes even Super Mods get lazy! And besides, if I moved every misplaced post, I wouldn't have any time to add my own witty and clever repartee to the existing posts! This job isn't as easy as you would think!

Most reactions