What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is IOS 7out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when IOS 7 is coming out. Or does anyone have any good ideas for IOS 7. Or if anyone knows when the WWDC about it is?
Thanks.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jack1231 said:
Does anyone have any idea when IOS 7 is coming out. Or does anyone have any good ideas for IOS 7. Or if anyone knows when the WWDC about it is?
Thanks.

Hi Jack (I said that on a plane once and got pounced by an Air Marshall) anyway, I have a Beta copy of iOS 7.0.0. If you will kindly send me $250 US by certified cheque or money order, I will gladly email a copy to you. I will, of course, PM my address to you once you accept.:D :D :D

8)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jack1231 said:
Thanks.

iOS 6.1 hasn't even been released yet. It'll be a while before a major change like a new iOS is released.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Jack (I said that on a plane once and got pounced by an Air Marshall) anyway, I have a Beta copy of iOS 7.0.0. If you will kindly send me $250 US by certified cheque or money order, I will gladly email a copy to you. I will, of course, PM my address to you once you accept.:D :D :D

8)

That's nothing I have an iPad 10 with iOS 20.0.0 featuring Super Duper Mega Dazzling Retina Display!!!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
That's nothing I have an iPad 10 with iOS 20.0.0 featuring Super Duper Mega Dazzling Retina Display!!!

That's newer and better than my 7th gen 16" iPad mini running iOS12, wanna trade ;)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:

8)

Ha ha, people are nuts, you might just get a taker lol.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't they usually release a new iOS when a new product comes out?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Don't they usually release a new iOS when a new product comes out?

Not always, iOS updates and new iOS versions don't appear on a fixed schedule. They do tend to one out with a new iOS version about every year, around the time a new iPhone is released, but actual release dates can vary.

Swtrader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I assume the next update will be a major overhaul since the the UI hasnt changed much in years. Any rumors on this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Swtrader said:
I assume the next update will be a major overhaul since the the UI hasnt changed much in years. Any rumors on this?

You're going to have to be patient, iOS 6.1 hasn't even been released yet. Check out the earlier posts in this thread for iOS 7 rumours.

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iJamesH said:

Oh My God, where did you get that from...??

Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zstairlessone said:
That's newer and better than my 7th gen 16" iPad mini running iOS12, wanna trade ;)

How did you get iOS7...???

Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
You do know they're pulling your leg, right...?

Marilyn

I'm devastated. I was going to visit the Apple Store on my way home to pick mine up. Now what will I do?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I'm devastated. I was going to visit the Apple Store on my way home to pick mine up. Now what will I do?

You can borrow my iPad 49 on iOS 27.0.1.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions