What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when is apple going to announce the new 7inch ipad with the cam and facetime?

stayfly24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im looking for an ipad till i heard about the 7inch one when will they reval more info on it?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know, no one here works for Apple so anything anyone might tell you as far as when the new iPad will come out and what features it will have will be pure speculation with a dash of wishful thinking thrown in for good measure.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll be watching the Sept. 1 announcement, but I'm hoping more for iOS4. Still fCetime would be good, but I'm not interested in a smaller iPad at all.

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as i have read all over the web:
the 7" iPad will come out together with iOS 4 for iPad
Steve said that would be fall 2010, so i guess october or more likely november, ready for the holidays!
but i think it will have facetime aswell
nobody knows exactly what's next…

i don't think it will be for the special event on the 1st of september
that will be more about iPods (pics leaked!), iTunes and maybe iTV and iLife

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like one that has the size of a paper back novel to bring at work, something like a Sony Reader size. It's still pocketable and good to thumb type...

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Totally rumors, and I agree with others here. With a 4.3" Android phone and a 9.7" iPad, I have no interest in a 7" tablet from anyone. Too big for a pocket and not big enough for those things I wanted an iPad for.

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like an iPad that you can rub the screen and a genie appears and grants you three wishes. One of my three wishes won't be for a 7 inch iPad;)

I'm sure Steve has promised us such a device, but of course I might be wrong and possibly I misinterpreted the word "magical".

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The apple rumour machine - one website posts and entirely speculative story, then 8 million other websites repeat the said story, all pointing to each other as proof that the entirely fictional story is, in fact, true.

Basically, until you see it in an official apple press release, don't believe it.

jordexj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The size of the ipad is perfect... any smaller and you might as well just use your iphone... defeats one of the biggest reasons why you buy an ipad in the 1st place...

Most reactions

Latest posts