1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

When iPad connected to iTunes

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Mic, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Mic

Mic iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everytime when I connect my iPad to ITunes, it will automatically back up my iPad information to iTunes and take long time (more than an hour). In fact, I just want to download my music and photo to the iPad. Do I need to do backup everytime? If I don't want to do it, how to avoid?
    Thanks for any input!!:)
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hmmm.... I know this doesn't help you solve your problem, but I have a 16gb iPad that is about half full (or would that be half empty?) and the whole sync process only takes a couple of minutes at the most.
  3. acglass

acglass iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the same issue, I want to use iTunes to load music to my iPad and so far the mobilesyn has created an 8.6 Gb backup file. It does take forever to backup as well. I just don't want that sitting on my hard drive, it's a lot of disk space to waste.

Anyone find a solution to this yet?