What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When can I buy one in a non-Apple store? Best Buy maybe?

thornstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took my 3 back to BB on the 29th day and they gave me a store credit for the full price. Will the 4 be available at BB on November 2nd? I'm talking the WiFi model only. I've googled it but have found nothing. Thanks.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They normally release them in all retail outlets, Apple Stores and third party stores on the same day.

The Archangel

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I heard on c|Net that the cellular models will be on sale on cellular stores on the 16th. I don't know if that includes best buy or not, but I will check. I would expect Best Buy to sell the wifi model on 11/2.

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took my 3 back to BB on the 29th day and they gave me a store credit for the full price. Will the 4 be available at BB on November 2nd? I'm talking the WiFi model only. I've googled it but have found nothing. Thanks.

Mine (32 gb wifi only) will be delivered the 2nd as i ordered it release night, so it shoud be the 2nd

pinaklonkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had bought the third generation iPad that was originally purchased from Target store in USA from a third-party on Craigslist. Fortunately, very fortunately I had kept the receipt. As soon as I heard about the fourth generation, I ran to the store and returned the third generation one. But I got the money back on a gift card, since it wasn't my credit card that was used to purchase it to begin with. Very well, I said, and walked away with the card, hoping that I'd wait for the iPad to show up in their inventory.

Today I checked their website and the fourth generation iPad models (and the mini) are listed on the website and the homepage says that they will all be available on 2 November 2012. Perhaps this means they will at least be available for sale online, if not in stores, too.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the only 2 purchases rule will apply now that they have the additional model of the mini? I want to Ipad 4s and a mini

Most reactions

Latest posts