What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatsapp for new ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyotparkash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindly help me to installed and works for whatsapp without jailbreak

syarifah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I know whether my iPad have a jailbreak or not? I really want to download whatsapp but I can't...

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
syarifah said:
How do I know whether my iPad have a jailbreak or not? I really want to download whatsapp but I can't...

If your iPad was new when you got it and you don't know if it's jailbroken then it's pretty much confirmed that it isn't jailbroken. If it is jailbroken, the Whatsapp App will come through Cydia, not from the App Store.

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have to ask if your iPad is jail broken ... it's probably not.

Read the link The Archangel gave you for a starter on understanding jail breaking. Then, if you wish to jail break, have a look at this thread to see if your iPad can be jail broken: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24377-jailbreaking-methods-ipad.html

Sorry, but there are programs Apple won't allow to run on the iPad; WhatsApp is one of them. So, jail breaking is the only solution.

But - I feel I must warn you that the WhatsApp tweak doesn't run as well on an iPad as it might on an iPhone. Just so you know...

Marilyn

syarifah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to solve this problem in order to download whatsapp...how to have the jailbreak?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, that's enough!

You have been told that having WhatsApp requires you to have a jail broken ipad. Then, you were directed to two threads that would help you decide whether you wanted to jail break your iPad or if you could.

Asking the same question over and over is not getting you anywhere. Please read those threads. This one is closed!

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts