What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatsapp for ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got my iPad latest mini retina direct from iStore. Its not jailbroken. Would some one explain to me step by step how to install whatsapp? Somewhere in the procedure it seems that I am making a mistake! Thanks and love!
You can't install WhatsApp on an iPad because it's an iPhone only app.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is possible to install WhatsApp on iPad without jailbreak. I did it on my iPad air with iOS 7.

You can download it iPhone or iPod Touch and download it on there, then download it off the Cloud on your iPad, sure. Having it and using it are two completely separate entities.

Liberlike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@south.coast – Well, I am glad that you have done so. Would you please explain step-by-step procedure...?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been determined that while it is physically possible to force install WhatsApp on a non jailbroken iPad, it will cause unacceptable problems in the operation of the iPad and still won't work properly. This topic has run it's course.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts