What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your recommended browser?

VainFaxJax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've heard of Ghostery, Dolphin, palemoon, etc but had no idea which to use, any suggestions? Forgive me if I messed up on anything, I just made my account and am new.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just use Safari. Unless there's a feature you really want/need that Safari does not have, the loss of system integration is bothersome.

For those occations that I do need a special feature I use iCab Mobile. It's packed with features. So much so that they are actually a bit of a pain to use, because you've got so many settings and menues to sort through. But as a second browser, it covers almost all the nitche needs.

The other browser I keep is Puffin. Puffin is a Flash enabled browser. Because of how it works (translating the websites on a remote server) it often works with other pluggins and extentrions as well: Silverlight, Java, etc. I haven't actually needed it for a couple of years now, but it's nice to know it's there if/when I do.

I also have Chrome; though I've never run accorss a site that worked any better in Chrome than Safari, or a feature in Chrome that I felt worth the trouble of switching back and forth between browsers.

Most reactions

Latest posts