What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

Catrine Radam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded city ville hometown..but my problem is that I can't can get neighbors. Can anybody adds me as their neighbor? Most appreciated... Tq and God Bless

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A couple of my faves are My City Virtual Playground by G5 and Plants Vs Zombies HD by PopCap. Both are very fun and addicting. The former is free, the latter is $6.99, which is a bit pricey compared to the iPhone version,but totally worth it.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol, I feel like a dinosaur posting here, but the one game that has followed me from iPod to iPads 1,2, and 3 is a simple sudoku game by Mighty Mighty Good Games.

Works brilliantly at 2x on the retina display, just the basic game without distracting decorations.
They also do an expert version for the ahem, expert.

Dark Lady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Not so long ago tried Temple Run, it's not new, but I liked it a lot! and now can spend hour playing it, enjoyed, really cool!)
also like Cut the rope))) with its sweet & nice "monster") or Ricochet assassin, another puzzle game.

BaaWolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mugi Sim. It's newly released so I doubt anyone here has downloaded it. But I find this a very relaxing simulation and it's really like the real thing.

Longans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was obsessed with Temple Run for a short while. I made it a personal mission to achieve all the goals one night so my wrist ended up numb and sore for the next few days from holding up the ipad..lol. ;)

Old school Galaxian is also a family fave from my parents to my little nephew. He gets a kick out of shooting at the spaceships.

Most reactions

Latest posts