What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

red_seal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The touch arcade app on the ipad is also really good for seeing reviews and what's free and what's not quickly. I use it a lot

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Assasins creed became boring fast lol. Once you finish the story it's boring.

No matter how many times I delete my character in battleheart legacy I always come back and play it again and again and again. It's just awesome.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Assasins creed became boring fast lol. Once you finish the story it's boring.

No matter how many times I delete my character in battleheart legacy I always come back and play it again and again and again. It's just awesome.

I'm not that much of an active gamer lol. I went upto the 4th location. Been giving it a rest for 3 days now.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not that much of an active gamer lol. I went upto the 4th location. Been giving it a rest for 3 days now.

I gave it another chance. I finished the story, still waiting for the next chapter, started farming to get one of the awesome ships but I spent it on new locations and it wasn't worth it. I remembered I had a backup but I had only halfway the gold got before I spent it all. Maybe the next chapter will give me loads of mullah.

I started playing Hearthstone again for the new DLC and wow, I have to really do a lot of farming to get the DLC. Good thing it's purchasable with in-game money.

FPS games have been boring for me now in iOS but I played Shadowgun dead zone and boy I just started to love FPS on iOS again.

dorly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son enjoys the Jumpstart games. Try one of the games. Hope your grandson likes them.

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi dorly--I've just deleted the external link from your post. If you know the link to the game at the Apple App Store-please share.

Thanks,
Skimonkey ~

Pedantic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Autumn Dynasty rock. Strategy game + ancient Chinese theme. That's all i can ask for

EBAIBA67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favoriet game on iPad now is called conquerearth.
It looks a little like Clash of Clan, but the villages are GPS located in the real world. They have ELO ranking so when you start you can easilly move your way up. Has around 800 active players and is now increasing. Many players from China.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess some of you heard about Plunder Pirates.

It's just like CoC and BB, butis like a combination of the two and makes much more sense and has a "pirate" feel which what I really like. The graphics looks casual but professional.

pist0ler0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the title says, I want to know your favourite game and what makes it so great, a brief description would help, I hope this can be the place to come for advice on what's hot and what's not in the world of games.

Thanks for your input people.

Chris
Definitely Ski Safari

GeeKevin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourite is Angry Birds! I have most of them but the Space one on the iPad is brilliant!

Most reactions

Latest posts