What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come and join the forum for airport city trade on ipad, it's very involved, and lots of fun,
My in game name is Red Dog, we'll all help you with gifts to help you with the quests

Installed the game and just started it up and running. In game alias; Cagey75 - Will check out the forum, cheers.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Installed the game and just started it up and running. In game alias; Cagey75 - Will check out the forum, cheers.

I've sent you a neighbour request, to Cagey75, I see your on level 5 see you in Airport Trading Centre forum

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plants vs zombies is very annoying. I'm beginning to think Survival Endless 40 flags is impossible on the iOS version.

I was wrong. Managed to get 43, and the achievement. Bored now. Maybe I'll find another game I like. The last one was Starcraft.

elish_peter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Angry Birds, it was one of the reasons I bought an iPad!! haven't tried this new version, but will do soon I think

dee90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost hours lately with Plants vs. Zombies! Good thing they made it for mobile too, not just web!

ssmita76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.technoscore.net
url.jpg

I Love Temple Run. This Game is Just amazing.

Most reactions

Latest posts