What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Tribez HD is the best for me. There are lots of quests and it just keeps on building. The graphics are excellent and I have seen very few problems despite many updates being released over many months. It is very addictive. I have seven islands now and each has its own unique characteristics. The best thing, is that it doesn't have to cost too much in monetary terms (though it helps speed your progress and keep your interest if you invest a little now and then). If you do need to take time out from playing the game then there is no particular penalty when you resume.

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plants V zombies is great fun - even better that I got it for free, it was free App of week last week - if you finished it in 2 days, well, you must not have put the pad down to do much else! :eek: Took me over a week.

Also playing subway surfers for a quicker blast here and there, 55K highest score to date.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plants V zombies is great fun - if you finished it in 2 days, well, you must not have put the pad down to do much else! :eek: Took me over a week.

Also playing subway surfers for a quicker blast here and there, 55K highest score to date.

Ah, my mistake. I thought I'd finished, but it just spat me back at the beginning. I never play games myself as a rule. I downloaded it for my son, and started playing it out of curiosity.

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 5yr old loves it, but she fires the pad at me and screams whenever the zombies break through :D

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought Bad piggies HD - seems fun - a bit like Angry birds but a little more thought needed to progress. I got a bit sick of angry birds last year, played it to death on my iphone. The updated versions are just more of the same with different graphics it seems.

A lot of people have mentioned Hay day - is that not just a bit like Farmville? Because I played that out on facebook too. Got boring after a while.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plants V zombies is great fun - even better that I got it for free, it was free App of week last week - if you finished it in 2 days, well, you must not have put the pad down to do much else! :eek: Took me over a week.

I love Subway Surfers, it's like Temple Run and then some. I think my high score is something like 20K, I suck compared to some of you guys :D

BTW I was one of the people who paid $7 for PvZ, so I was furious when I saw it FREE for a week! :D

KeithG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Subway Surfers, it's like Temple Run and then some. I think my high score is something like 20K, I suck compared to some of you guys :D

BTW I was one of the people who paid $7 for PvZ, so I was furious when I saw it FREE for a week! :D

SWS is great, I must get back to it, been distracted by other games recently.

I got PVZ for free, probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise, but glad I did, it's good fun. At least you didn't lose your cash on a stinker ;)

Right now I'm playing Fieldrunners 2, it's insanely hard, I think they updated it and changed the maps, as any of the walkthroughs about for certain levels don't work anymore. It's fun, addictive, but very challenging for a tower defense game.

I grabbed a few others too, trolls N' towers is a decent freebie TD game, simpleto get into, hard to master. Also got Kingdom rush, more of the same, a bit more advanced as there's more to do/watch out for. Anyone into tower defence games could do worse than try any of these.

Fieldrunners 2 is not free though :/

deepakgoyal1989

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i love hayday. its besyt game super addictive.needs to be online to play. it about farm life.
tilt to live also so good.

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I heard a rumor they are working on it as we speak..

I have only played it for about 1/2 hour total playtime, so it's new to me..

Most reactions

Latest posts