What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your favorite song?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hahaha. Coffee shooting thru left nostril at that one.
"Metropolis" is the only silent film I can sit through. And my uncle's Super 8s from when we were kids.

Back on thread ... Gotta love Bobby Darin's rendition of "Mack the Knife".

AA

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad to be of use then. Yes, to both statements. It's quite nice to have no noise at all after surviving secondary school students all week. One noise level only - very, very loud with swear words sprinkled in with gestures.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Teardrop by Massive Attack is one of my favs.......

Hard to pick an all time favourite though as there are soooooooooo many!

The Archangel

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anything Steve Perry/Journey and everything Jimmy Buffet.....I'm a beach bum wanna be

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Other all-time faves

"Fourteenth Street" by John Boswell

"Gayane Ballet Suite" by Aram Khatchaturian as performed by the Leningrad Symphony Orchestra for the soundtrack, "2001: A Space Odyssey"

"Playground Love" (Vibraphone version) by Air

"The Clouds" by Kitaro

"Pray for Peace" by Akira Ito

" Gymnopédies, No 1. (Lent et douloureux)" by Erik Satie. I've known and loved this song all my life. It may well be the most beautiful composition I've ever heard. This and Liszt #3. They floor me every time. Why...WHY can't things as beautiful as this be created today?? Listen and you'll see why I lament so:

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqps2b42rF1qzb5kjo1.mp3

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Totally agree Michael. You can't beat classical music for beautiful listening times.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To play: Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Any key, any time. Even minor keys.
To listen to: Sarah Elizabeth Campbell's version of Angel From Montgomery, live at Strawberry, outdoors, under the stars.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
dont have one single song. i like old school rap. best out

Don't push me cos I'm close to the edge I'm trying not to lose my head aha ha ha

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At the moment wherever you go by Charlene soroaio (I think that's how you spell it?). Also Valerie by Amy Winehouse

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greets Bob Maxey, you may hate this thread, but I loved your long post. Thanks for the memories of people I've seen and music I've heard.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whew! I feel better already.

The WORST is the Spice Girls' "Christmas Wrapping."

Every time I hear it, I get the irresistible urge to vomit, have intestinal cramps, beat my head in with a 2x4 or all of the above.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
god yes,anything by the Spice girls makes me feel like that,if we,re talking c,mas songs we hate i could be on here all day but one I'm sick to death of hearing is "do they know its christmas" aghhhhh,any version.

Most reactions