What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your app of the moment?

Loveipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've only had my iPad a week so I'm still finding new apps but the two I've been using a lot are Zino (mag reader) and The Sun (downloads todays The Sun news paper)

The games I am playing are Hotsot HD

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, its not an app, but a website called Inkmesh Ebook Search Engine, Free Ebooks, Ebook Price Comparison | Inkmesh

I bought my iPad primarily to read books and with this site, you can enter a title or author or even just a category and it automatically "shops" the major online booksellers, even iBooks, and tells you who has the best price.

It is also a great way to find free stuff... LEGALLY!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Currently Jungle Jewels HD, a rip-off of Popcap games' Bejeweled. At home I mostly leave the iPad as a digital frame in its stand on my bookcase, but lately I've used it as a clock using Gravity Clock or Qlock.

AppleConvert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spellstacker!

I'm a huge fan of Spellstacker. It's a word game with elements from Scrabble, Boggle and UpWords, and it has a built-in dictionary. Totally addicting!

The guy who developed it has a great sense of humor, and he's incorporated some very entertaining features like "Morale Booster" (which gives you upbeat messages when you have a pitifully low scoring turn) and "Add Meaning to Your Life" (funny messages when you try to place an invalid word on the board). I even enjoyed reading instructions and FAQs on the developer's web site! (spellstacker.com). FUN stuff!

The game is free... until your letter tiles get progressively more dirty; then you'll need to pay 99 cents for Tile Cleaner -- but by the time your tiles are filthy, you're HAPPY to pay because you're enjoying the game so much.

(No relationship with the company -- just a big fan of this game.)

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of iAlbum which I use much the same as I would regular pre-digital photos. I even use it for my scrapbooking attempts for a digital scrapbook. it has many of the features of an old photo album.

T

TJK

besides the iWorks apps my "go to" apps have always been and continue to be:
DropBox, GoodReader, GotoMeeting and Bible (youversion). I also use the Google app specifically Reader for all of my RSS feeds. OH - and Skype! Love the Skype.

We have had our iPads now since the first release date. I'm not much for games but I mostly use mine for work / study / reading.

andykeating

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.isol.co.in
As per my experience Sortshot application for iPad is really amazing!!!! In this application we can add tags and tagging options also include personalized keywords, ratings, favourites, or type of media – photo or video. Tapping on a tag provides instant results so that we can further refine our search with additional tags and keywords.[FONT=&quot]I am a photographer and can now show the best photos I have taken using favourites. I can create words like ‘wedding’ to show all of my wedding photos I have to take to new customer.:)[/FONT]

Most reactions

Latest posts