What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats with the annoying ad pages ?

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A n to this forum but was really loving it until I just installed the update. Now every time I open a thread, I get a stupid pages that pops up from the bottom. There is never anything on this page, just black. When I hit the button to open in browser the URL specifies some sort of ad, but still nothing but a white page. The forum app was excellent this morning, now it is just an annoyance! What's up with that? Any way to stop this from haooening?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
danielgfreeman

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hae been informed that this issue is getting checked into to see what is going on. My thanks to the iPF team for their response and their efforts!

OP
danielgfreeman

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haventhad the annoying issues here in since ive been back on the forum. Perhaps the issue is resolved? Anyone else still having trouble? Mine seems to be running greaat now and im glad as the ipad app is faster that the website from where im sittin!

Most reactions

Latest posts