What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up with Randy Moss?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He is underutilized by the Vikings then gets cut, goes over to the Titans and achieves nothing in the first game. Is he a victim of his own success and draws double-coverage every play? Is he such a handfull that he can't get along with any coach?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn thought it was about the sex life of Algae and the Lichens.....

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Randy is getting old. When is the last time you saw him run a crossing route over the middle? If I had to guess, I would say 2007 or so. He has become a one dimensional player ... run the deep route and hope to outrun the defensive back.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Randy is getting old. When is the last time you saw him run a crossing route over the middle? If I had to guess, I would say 2007 or so. He has become a one dimensional player ... run the deep route and hope to outrun the defensive back.

When was the first time you saw him cross the middle?

LOL .. yeah, I thought that same thing later on after I re-read this post. At least Randy used to be a decent possession guy from time to time in his younger days. Now it is nothing but about three hard run fly patterns a game and walking through the rest.

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree... He's old now, and people used to accept his lack of effort on half the plays because he scored a lot. That game does not work anymore.
He was a good wr, never great to me because of his effort level.

SteamBMW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He still expects huge checks for minimal effort, there are to many good wr's out there that will take less money and give great effort, Randy needs to retire..

Most reactions

Latest posts