What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the verdict on I'm+?

Bodean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use gtalk, yahoo, and aim mainly. Looks like this is the only app to do all of these. It's pricey at $10 so I would like some feedback please

CheekyO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try the IM+ Lite version which I find quite good, although only use it on the rare occasion I am out and about but have had very little problems with it

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IM Plus Lite is a good application. It does everything the same except for a few things.

1. No Skype
2. Your push session will last for 2 hours after you open IM+. You can restart your push session by simply opening the app again. It even gives you a warning when your push session is about to expire.
3. Ads

I have used it and am quite satisfied. Not really sure that I want to drop 10 bucks for the full version just yet.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The push session means that when someones messages you, or replies to one of your messages, you get a pop up box (a push message from a remote server), alerting you to the message. This means once you've logged in via IM+ you can close the app, and you will be alerted if anyone wants to talk to you.

I actually like IM+ more than I like eBuddy, which I was using on my iPhone. Currently I'm also using the "Lite" version, but am considering paying for the full version just to encourage the developers.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im satisfied with the app, just download the free one. if you dont like it you can always delete it.

Most reactions