What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the popular ebook source out there?

baanestad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

There seems to have many options, but I bought a kindle and I absolutely love it! I search and buy the books from Amazon (thats where you get the kindle books) , it downloads automatically to my kindle, and I can sync it with both our iPhones and iPad, and I can also read it on my laptop. It's a delight. :) I do have other readers, but I don't even use it (like the iBook that comes with the iPad). With Amazon-kindle I have always found every book I wanted... And if I want to "carry" any personal documents around, I save them as a PDF and send it to my kindle as well (I use different PDF creators, but anyone will do I think). I found a book available only online, but I saved the page as PDF and voilá, it's in my kindle as well. :)
And by the way, despite the dozen options we have for book readers, I prefer the simple, basic, black and white only, kindle. If I want colors, I read on the iPad. Reading on a kindle is SO different, so much easier on your eyes, and it really looks like an ordinary book page. I'm sold. :)

Last edited:

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's amazon all the way.
For choice and price.
But
Kobo have a better range of Australian authors and publishers,just their price is a little higher.

Most reactions

Latest posts