What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the oldest Apple product that you have?

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
No you didn't. Admit it. It would just date you so you "don't recall"

LOL!

Matter of fact i really did, hate to admit but i suck on dates :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seadog said:
91 original Mac LC.

This was my first Mac, too. It was passed down to my daughter for my grandchildren to play games on as I moved to a newer model. However I have recycled other models also so only have a MacBook Pro and the iPad now.

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This I pad is my first apple product. I don't think I'll ever buy a mac as its too expensive. Unless somehow I become a millionaire lol.
Thinking of buying an I pod nano though as my Samsung feature mobile is not that good in music department.

mjhtx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oldest toy: Newton Messagepad

Original Newton with box and all cables (1992, according to box)
G3 Powerbook:Lombard edition w/ Bronze keyboard (1999-ish)? Grandkids love to watch movies on it and play the classic games.
I won the Newton at an Apple event in Dallas and used it for years in my classroom.

TJMay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Mac SE30 from around 1982 or so. Works perfectly but I don't use it anymore.

pkucan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple II GS Limited Edition circa 1985. I don't throw anything away. Still have Franklin ACE and Atari! Looking at the IPHONE?

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPod Classic 80 GBS bought 2007 and it died this summer now iPod classic 120 GBS. Apple let me trade up for 130.00. I love all GBS I have!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts