What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had forgotten that this movie has THE best car chases in film history:

blues_brothers_poster.jpg

Also, some fabulous music. A true classic.
A great movie, I really enjoyed watching it myself.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I watched Mad Max: Fury Road, yesterday. It was better than I thought it would be. I didn't even miss Mel Gibson after the first few minutes.

I'm not sure where to place it in the series time line. I'm guessing not long after the first movie, since he's still badly affected by the loss of his wife and child, and mentions he used to be a policeman.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I watched Mad Max: Fury Road, yesterday. It was better than I thought it would be. I didn't even miss Mel Gibson after the first few minutes.

I'm not sure where to place it in the series time line. I'm guessing not long after the first movie, since he's still badly affected by the loss of his wife and child, and mentions he used to be a policeman.

I really liked it. Agreed it happened between Mad Max & Road Warrior.
This guy pushed it over the top. Bill
image.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
image.jpg

OK, I finally broke down and watched this silly, tongue-in-cheek disaster movie. My recommendation: fast-forward through the rare, pathetic attempts at "plot" and just enjoy the over-the-top carnage as satire while you spot actors who you wouldn't have thought belong in a film like this. It's really pretty funny. Best quote: "I think we're gonna need a bigger helicopter." (It's full of references to other disaster, horror, and sci-fi flicks.)

Still conscious, I then watched Sharknado 2, which might be even tastier.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts