What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I've watched the 50th anniversary of Dr Who and Star Trek Into Darkness. Both were WOW. Can't wait for the next one.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw "Gravity" recently, in 3D. I was quite impressed with it, on the whole. Suspend disbelief and it's a thoroughly watchable movie.

Next on the list; Enders Game and The Hobbit.

For anyone living close to Edmonton, AB, I'd recommend the theatre on St Albert Trail and 137th Ave. Video and audio quality are outstanding, and the seats are comfortable too.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why hello stranger. Haven't seen you for a while? Lovely to see you.
Saw Despicable Me 2. Excellent fun. Loved it

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Into darkness ,a brilliant film choice . The new character are really seating in well . 2 films under their belt now .

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Benedict Cumberbatch and I'm really looking forward to his return in maybe the 3rd, 4th or 5th Star Trek :)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I watched Jack Reacher tonight. I know it won't be anything like the book(s), because no Tom Cruise movie ever is, but I am interested and will be searching out the books after I finish the two I am reading now.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I watched Jack Reacher tonight. I know it won't be anything like the book(s), because no Tom Cruise movie ever is, but I am interested and will be searching out the books after I finish the two I am reading now.

I promised myself I would never watch the Reacher movie because Cruise would destroy my image of the character. Turns out, IMO, Cruise did an OK job. The story was weak but he did capture some of the Reacher cool.
What he could not deliver was size. Reacher is intimidating physically.

Reacher (book character) is an amazing character. I've read every story in the series. Lee Child never disappoints.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Benedict Cumberbatch and I'm really looking forward to his return in maybe the 3rd, 4th or 5th Star Trek :)

Then you'll surely be delighted that the third season of Sherlock returns to PBS on January 19, perhaps earlier in the UK.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts