What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I broke the habit of a lifetime yesterday and took pot luck on choosing a film. It was called Empire State.......never, ever again will I pick a film at random because it has to be the worst film I have ever watched!

The Archangel

I am an LMN addict myself. I don't dare turn it on when I need to go somewhere ...

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I watched 10 minutes of Iron Man 2, all I could take. It was dreadful. No more comic book flicks for me.

Tonight we watched The Conspirator, about the trial of Mary Surratt for the assassination of Lincoln. Recommended.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i watched 17 again, last night never watched it until today!

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sanctum. Fabulous photography, but otherwise like a TV movie with coarse language.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Metallica 'Through The Never' in 3D IMAX.

Great show. Beautifully recorded. All concert footage was shot in Edmonton and Vancouver.

image-1585549945.jpg
(Image Credit - zap2itDOTcom)

Lars Ulrich is still a machine. It's exhausting to watch his performance.

image-1158864940.jpg
(Image Credit - thevergeDOTcom

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Spielberg's Adventures of Tintin. Think of Raiders of the Lost Ark, with the laws of physics occasionally suspended. Gorgeous, playful, funny, never a dull moment. Makes me wonder what Walt Disney would make of the current state of animation.

Most reactions