What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ah, I loved The King's Speech.

Last night: Madagascar 3. Not much of a story, but the gags were funny and the visuals spectacular enough to hold my attention.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How to train your dragon, for the nth time. The dragons are cute, especially Toothless, and I like the soundtrack.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree! Love those movies. The Lake House. I had to buy another copy as it was a video. Very annoying having to buy something I already had.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thor, with Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hiddleston.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I broke the habit of a lifetime yesterday and took pot luck on choosing a film. It was called Empire State.......never, ever again will I pick a film at random because it has to be the worst film I have ever watched!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now you've got us thinking what you think is really bad and want to watch it now!

Save yourself and don't go near it......it is a truly awful film and not even in the entertainingly funny way that some awful films can be.......I'm surprised that the director hasn't destroyed every copy in existence!

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Alice in Wonderland", directed by Tim Burton, with Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway... on TV (Austrian) in English.
Burton - Depp is always worth watching.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Valkyrie, I watched it last night but had a serious case of déjà vu so either I've seen it before or I took part in it!!!!

The Archangel

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw "Serenity" yesterday, but had to stop half way through it because I was too tired. So I was watching the rest tonight.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts