What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loved that movie Johanna. Especially the arm wrestling between Bella and Emmett. His face was a picture. Her enjoyment of being a vampire was epic. I prefer her in this movie for the obvious reasons. I have all five movies and the last two are on my iPad. I downloaded them from iTunes.

I watched Lost In Austen yesterday.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A Dolphin Tale: I just love the message of that movie. It reminds me of my experience with a vet who was worried that my cat Stewie's sense of balance would be impaired by the loss of most of his tail. Stewie, however, never saw a tree he couldn't race up and down, something I later discovered to my great relief. (I found him as a stray kitten with a broken and infected tail that had to be amputated.)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A Dolphin Tale is next up in my to-watch pile from the local library. Tonight I watched Ghost Protocol, which was merely an average shoot-em-up; not quite a waste of time, 'cause there was nuthin' on TV, but 98% mindless.

Last night, a friend invited me over to watch Skyfall in Blu-Ray on his eight-foot projection system. It might be the best Bond film I've ever seen. Certainly the most serious and dramatic, rather than satirical or cartoonish. Finally, a worthy successor to Connery. The cinematography was terrific, too.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We saw Oz the Great and Powerful today. I napped through most of it -- saw about the first 15 minutes and the last 15 minutes, which was perfect. We went because my husband wanted to see it, and he was disappointed. We saw it at a theater with cocktails and really comfy recliners, so I was happy. I had my cocktail, saw the beginning, napped and saw the ending, and was glad I'd been spared most of the movie, lol. I always enjoy a good nap.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh dear Kay. That doesn't sound at all good. I've heard reviews of this film and it certainly doesn't sound as good as I wanted it to be. I loved the original. The second one was so so. Ill probably watch it eventually but on TV. No point in spending money on something that I won't enjoy.

However, Skyfall, was absolutely my all time favourite. I loved Sean Connery as well. He's my Bond but Daniel is a close second.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kay, I saw Oz in the same kind of theater. And, just thought it was ok.

Last movie I saw was Beautiful Creatures.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh dear Kay. That doesn't sound at all good. I've heard reviews of this film and it certainly doesn't sound as good as I wanted it to be. I loved the original. The second one was so so. Ill probably watch it eventually but on TV. No point in spending money on something that I won't enjoy.

However, Skyfall, was absolutely my all time favourite. I loved Sean Connery as well. He's my Bond but Daniel is a close second.

Kay, I saw Oz in the same kind of theater. And, just thought it was ok.

Last movie I saw was Beautiful Creatures.

I prefer to watch movies at home, because I find it more relaxing and comfortable, plus it's cheap and I can just turn off a movie if I don't like it. I sometimes go with my husband if he wants to see something, though. I can always sleep if a movie doesn't engage me, and I enjoy napping, lol. I fell asleep during part of Skyfall as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts