What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best wifi storage

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before I run out and buy one. What external storage with wifi do you think is the best? And why?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I find the Airstash+ and a couple of SD cards works great. it's really small, you can charge it with any charger that has a usb port on it, you can store movies, photos, and documents on it. It comes with a free app, so you can copy all your photos to it for free up space on your device...

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mojosodope said:
That's awesome....but is the connector for the ipad retina?

It's wifi, it works with any iPad or in fact any wifi tablet or computer, I can connect wirelessly with my Mac, my Windows laptop at work, my iPhones, iPads and I know that android devices work with it too.

The Archangel

OP
Mojosodope

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
It's wifi, it works with any iPad or in fact any wifi tablet or computer, I can connect wirelessly with my Mac, my Windows laptop at work, my iPhones, iPads and I know that android devices work with it too.

The Archangel

Thank you again I feel dumb now lol

Most reactions

Latest posts