What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best Twitter Application ?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There seems to be quite a few. Can you tell me which one is considered to be the best ?

OP
peled

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I am currently using the "official" just thought maybe there is a better app.
I for example prefer on my Lap_top and even on the iPAD to use the mobile "site"
http://mobile.twitter.com It gives me a full line for each message. Doesn't break it to 2 or 3 lines.

Also I noticed some applications are not good for languages that are right to left.

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like TweetDeck on the PC. I have it loaded on the iPad, but still use the official app more.

If TweetDeck would give the same option to get the Facebook feed on iPad as it has on the PC, it would become my primary app.

aquadan88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thepynebros.com
I've found that TweetDeck for the iPad doesn't show all tweets in a list, which I found really annoying. It would only load a few. I ended up switching to the official Twitter app.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the official Twitter app is the best Twitter app I have ever used on any platform.

MaDurn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have used Tweetdeck and Official Twitter apps. IMHO, i think Tweetdeck is better, considering i like muliple column views. I havent been able to figure out Twitter's setup, as i am only able to see one column at a time. Updates are about the same on both, but for me a tad on the slow side.

AppsforiPads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every Twitter iPad app offers their own options...

You can check out the Apps for iPads website for a roundup of 1/2 dozen Twitter iPad app video reviews to help you narrow the field. That being said I prefer the "official" Twitter app developed and released by Twitter, Inc. I think they understand their users wants and needs better than anyone else.

http://appsforipads.net/category/social-ipad-apps/twitter-apps

Most reactions