What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best stylus for iPad?

Dieverdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what's the best stylus for the iPad - particularly for drawing? I really don't like the foam tipped ones. I have one I got at Best Buy that I like pretty well but was thinking of getting one I saw online called the iFaraday - made especially for artists - and it looks really good but I don't know anyone who has used it. Anyone out there tried it or have one you really like?

Meowzart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little farther down there's a thread about stylus. Stylus r us is recommended. I just ordered one

P

Plai

We've been getting a lot of cool reviews from people who've been using our stylus. More info at Plai.

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rtruxal said:
check out the TruGlide at www.lynktec.com it has a very small microfiber tip. the small size greatly increases accuracy and the microfiber tip glides effortlessly, unlike the rubber tipped versions, and it doesnt need to be replaced!

Just ordered one. This stylus looks as though it might compete successfully with the iFaraday, as of now my number one "all around" stylus.

Most reactions

Latest posts