What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's that??

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
During my surfing I got this sign after that my imessage ,FaceTime, Istore also I can't login this forum then I uninstall restart install again & now using but what is that?...ipad4. Updated.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413094721.064221.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you tap "More details" you should get more information.

Without really knowing what the issue is: take a look at Time and Date in Settings - General: do you find the right time zone and time there?

Also, clear history and website data in Settings - Safari.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What's that??? 2
Hello, now I got is what's that plz advice me tks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446684789.609487.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First, select "Continue". Maybe this popup will disappear.

If it doesn't:
Try to open a new tab in Safari, and see if this will help.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ooh, my kids make me busy i think sometime in game they wants to run clock. When I call details i see the time,maybe because of that I update clock let's see what happen.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446687813.803949.jpg

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's just a popup for an advertisement, cancelling should be fine.

Also, an odd thing I noticed in the certificate is the given date (23/12/2014) is yet to come, and it says "expired".

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's just a popup for an advertisement, cancelling should be fine.

Also, an odd thing I noticed in the certificate is the given date (23/12/2014) is yet to come, and it says "expired".

Which suggests a closer look at the current time and date set on the iPad. A date/time mismatch can cause all kinds of authentication issues.

I'm not sure, but I think that is what Jaba is saying. That his children had somehow set the iPad's clock incorrectly and caused the issues.

Which makes this post a bit late and redundant.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Which suggests a closer look at the current time and date set on the iPad. A date/time mismatch can cause all kinds of authentication issues.

I'm not sure, but I think that is what Jaba is saying. That his children had somehow set the iPad's clock incorrectly and caused the issues.

Which makes this post a bit late and redundant.

I think he means his children advanced the clock to get more daily rewards in some games, or get some lives in some games, to make them replenish faster.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes my kids play candy crush for life.also I logout automatically iMessage,FT after correct time every thing become normal.

Most reactions