What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats more valuable to you: Your ipad or your camera?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I guess my point was, while my camera takes better photos than my iPad in some situations, it really sucks at replying to posts on IPF. Most of the time, the iPad is all the camera I need...especially with Snapseed to extend its capability. I suspect the "real" camera's batteries are dead at the moment, since it hasn't been out of its case for months.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't sell my camera. It was a gift from my son. But I couldn't do this to my two iPads either. ;-)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just had a mental image of a photographer showing up at a wedding to take pictures with an iPad. LOL.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
^ ...or the bride and groom each wearing a GoPro on their heads, for that first-person POV video experience. Talk about reliving the Happy Day!

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Porter33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mmmmm as a professional photographer i would like to say you that i like my Camera than my phone because my camera is all things for me and have a great value in front of me i just love to my camera and make photos of differnet ways from my camera and make money ...

Most reactions

Latest posts