What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Better - iPad with 64 GB or 32GB plus AirStash

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeff,

I see no way to stream the file into goodreader. It doesn't seem to support that feature. I think you have to download it first, then play it.

Is there a reason you want to use goodreader in this way? The airstash app itself will stream any movie just fine. That is its purpose.

You can also just type airstash.net/files into the address bar on your browser and stream movies that way.

Last edited:

jwjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeff,

I see no way to stream the file into goodreader. It doesn't seem to support that feature. I think you have to download it first, then play it.

Is there a reason you want to use goodreader in this way? The airstash app itself will stream any movie just fine. That is its purpose.

You can also just type airstash.net/files into the address bar on your browser and stream movies that way.

My original concern was that I wanted to stream audio from the AirStash using a playlist. I was led to believe (apparently incorrectly) that GoodReader would use or allow me to create a playlist. So, I guess I go back to using the AirStash app for streaming and just listen to one song at a time. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts