What would you do?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by ThePhotog, Feb 24, 2011.

  1. ThePhotog
    Offline

    ThePhotog iPad Fan

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2011
    Messages:
    213
    Thanks Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Missouri USA
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Considering the iPad2 is just around the corner and my wife took over the iPad1 ( not that I mind, especially since it was her Christmas present ) . Would go ahead and buy a new iPad1 ( new already discounted w/ free shipping ) or wait for the iPad2?

    Thanks in advance for taking you time and posting your opinion.

    Sent from my iPhone using iPF
  2. freebirdforever
    Offline

    freebirdforever iPad Ninja

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1,516
    Thanks Received:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Wait until march 2nd when ipad 2 is announced and decide then.
  3. SweetPoison
    Offline

    SweetPoison iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    14,940
    Thanks Received:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Sacramento, California
    Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Yeah. Good advice. Then if possible buy one or order one that day! Oh. And while you are at it ~

    Order one for me too.:D

Share This Page