What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Will Santa be Bringing For You

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fid said:
I'm getting lovely stories and words of encouragement from the friends iPad Forums.
I usually ask Santa for World Peace. He usually says, "no."
One Christmas morning I'll be surprised. We'll all be surprised.

Well. We have world peace of a sort on here. Considering the number of different countries our members come from, I'd say we are making a small start in the right direction.

Maybe we should all invite our politicians to join the forum, so they can find out what life outside of politics is all about. It might make a difference. Who knows? I know Barack Obama has an iPad. Can you imagine him and the president of North Korea getting into a thread and chatting about gardening, or what they're having for dinner, or something.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For my husband and me, Christmas is about giving rather than receiving, because we pretty much buy what we want normally. Love to see the kids in our family open their gifts. We also sponsor kids and needy families at Christmas.

I prefer to buy what I like, rather than receive what I don't want or need. I always feel bad that money has been wasted when it could've gone to charity instead. I take unwanted gifts to Goodwill immediately after Christmas, hoping they'll do at least a bit of good.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's fabulous. We usually give to charity at Christmas too but still have one gift each open.

That's wonderful, balanced... ;)

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well. We have world peace of a sort on here. Considering the number of different countries our members come from, I'd say we are making a small start in the right direction.

Maybe we should all invite our politicians to join the forum, so they can find out what life outside of politics is all about. It might make a difference. Who knows? I know Barack Obama has an iPad. Can you imagine him and the president of North Korea getting into a thread and chatting about gardening, or what they're having for dinner, or something.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Barack peobably has an iPad, iPod, MacBook Pro, iMac, iPhone, etc., etc., etc. lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Dark Lady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know what Santa will bring me this Xmas, but it even doesn't matter cause I'm planning to spend it with close and important for me people!

Otto8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Christmas hasn't crossed my mined yet I don't really care I am happy with my life but I wouled like another dog but I know my mum will never get me another one because of last year XD when she had her 6 months of walking under the Christmas tree and doing u know what

Most reactions