What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will Apple do?

louisp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One last kick at this dead horse. Since iPads in their out of the box configuration does not use Flash thereby preventing owners of viewing a great many web videos I wonder what Apple evidently intends to do to solve this aggravating issue? How can I complain to Apple?

Hup55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can complain all you want to Apple they are not going to change direction in regards to FLASH. If its that important to you get a RIM Playbook, I own both the iPad2 and the Playbook and to tell you the truth I do NOT notice any huge difference with the Playbook having flash.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board.
This is a private forum not associated with Apple by all means write to Apple but considering the situation it will be a waste of time My suggestion is search our forums for options and you will be surprised in addition many free Apps access a huge number of sites that are not available unless you have flash. Hope that helps. I am moving your thread as it is in the wrong forums.

OP
L

louisp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Welcome on board.
This is a private forum not associated with Apple by all means write to Apple but considering the situation it will be a waste of time My suggestion is search our forums for options and you will be surprised in addition many free Apps access a huge number of sites that are not available unless you have flash. Hope that helps. I am moving your thread as it is in the wrong forums.

Thanks. Where are you moving it to. I assume the iPad forum since I mistakenly put in iPad2.

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
use-the-search-button-1.jpg

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Welcome on board.

Thanks. Where are you moving it to. I assume the iPad forum since I mistakenly put in iPad2.

iPad Help.

Most reactions