What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What what?!?!?

Jonchick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy folks!! Just wanted to introduce myself to one and all. Love the forum so far... Have had my iPad for about 3 months so far and have really enjoyed learning how to incorporate it into my everyday life. I am also learning about its limitations but that an only be expected from any product. There is no end all be all. I own a photography business that serves mainly the south east US. I used a macbook pro for everything but i got tired of lugging it around to do he basics such as email, blog updates, twitter etc so i did my research and found that i could about 90% of what i needed to do on an iPad without lugging the MBP around. I have not regretted my decision yet. Anywho, just wanted to hello.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great to hear from you. You'll find a great bunch of guys here who are really enthusiastic about the iPad and very happy to help, so don't be afraid to post any questions or use the 'Search' button that's near the top of the Forum web page.

Enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Great to see someone who understands what the ipad is for and uses it within its parameters. :) welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Most reactions

Latest posts