What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your first car and favourite car ever!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Masarati Gran Turismo. (just kidding).

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Attachments

• image-410994765.png
    image-410994765.png
    723 KB · Views: 232

cocorivers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't had a car yet. my favorite common(ish?) brands are audi and porsche. my favorite family owned car is our lil baby Carrera 911 4s <3 its so cute and fast!! my sister is such a nagger though... she hates going fast ):

Last edited by a moderator:

hoppity0511

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gas guzzler!! - Ford F150... imported and then converted to right hand drive steering...

Attachments

• image-3239367275.png
    image-3239367275.png
    681.9 KB · Views: 220

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well i haven't had a car yet so my one that I would want for the rest of my life is a - "Audi R8 Spyder V2" Think about it I must really love this car because I'm a woman and was able to remember the WHOLE name ;)

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm, my first car was a Fiat UNO... Wow that was a while back

Current favorite has to be Aston Martin (sadly I can never have, not enough leg room :( )

On that note, I need a new car... Been shopping around, just can't seem to decide what to go for :(

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops said:
Hmmm, my first car was a Fiat UNO... Wow that was a while back

Current favorite has to be Aston Martin (sadly I can never have, not enough leg room :( )

On that note, I need a new car... Been shopping around, just can't seem to decide what to go for :(

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

I was watching Top Gear the other night and they were racing some Aston Martins! I loved the hot hatch back race as well.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey . . . what about motorcycles? My car fell through, so I am considering an odd bike for an odd fellow.

Like this one:

Attachments

• K750_1957.jpg
    K750_1957.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 130

bfready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first car was a blue 1984 Renault Alliance. Totaled it within 2 months of getting it. It was a piece of crap even before it was totaled haha.

Favorite care I've owned? HA! They were all equally worthless. Well I kind of liked my 77 Dodge Diplomat. It was hideous...

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
I learned to drive about 1961 using a 1951 Kaiser! It had been my grandfather's, then my mother's. I never owned it, but looking back it was a very neat car!

Sent from my iPad using 

Herrflik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First car was a blue MkIII ford fiesta 1.1

favourite car I have owned is Toyota Celica 190 T-sport

Favourite car ever is the 1979 Aston Martin V8 Vantage (I would settle for the latest AMV8 too :p) or the New Ford Mustang

tomuk_82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first car was a 1993 (K) Seat Ibiza (not sure on the trim) 1.2ltr was great but only had it for about 3 months until I swapped it... Wish I kept it longer.

Favourite car ever would have to be the Ferrari F40 would really love one but more realistic would be maybe the new M3 in White.

Most reactions

Latest posts