What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your first car and favourite car ever!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Lol!! Still tragic!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Yes. I still managed to drive it from the UK to Normandy via the channel tunnel and back again almost non-stop, it was so comfortable, so powerful and soooooo fast!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You speed demon, you! How fast? I could only go about 115mph without c..ping myself. Thankfully no police in sight!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You speed demon, you! How fast? I could only go about 115mph without c..ping myself. Thankfully no police in sight!

I used to have a Yamaha FZR1000.......it was supposed to be good for 170mph but tucked behind the fairing it went off the end of the clock......I was young and stupid then, of course, but now I'm just old and stupid!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, god, I can't even imagine that speed. No kidding you were young and stupid! Glad you came through though because I now have a friend with similar tastes to me that I can talk to!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourite car wasn't mine (there's a theme developing here!) it was a race prepped lotus Elise, I got to drive it round silverstone on a company outing, not so fast on the straights but wow, round the bendy bits it was truly awesome!

The Archangel

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
First car was a EHHolden
It had been sitting in my elderly neighbors garage for about ten years
And that was a long long time ago

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love red sports mercedes. To die for! Dad had one, it was beautiful.

I love my isuzu trooper but it's on it's last legs now! Don't know where the money is going to come from for the next 4x4 because I'm not going back to a car again. They are brilliant for towing horse trailer, camping, driving muddy horse fields, and for our big monthly Tesco shopping trip. Also it is a 7 seater, great for kids and extra relatives.
sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Last edited:
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
now I'm jealous! A lovely home and garden and a red sports mercedes to boot!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first car was this:
2Gen-mustang3.jpg

I had asked for a Mustang and should have been a little more specific, it would seem. That's not the actual one. Mine was canary yellow.

My favorite car was this:

pony1.jpg
pony3.jpg

img004.jpg

This is the actual one I owned. That's me on the right the day I got the motor back.

Most reactions