What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your first car and favourite car ever!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
While in Korea, I ordered a Gold metallic 72 Mercury Comet GT through my Dad. I had it for a long time, doing a bit of racing. I gave it to a friend for his Grandson when I had to deal with the maintenance and it being unsuited for daily usage. A few years later, I saw a red car and recognized it as being my old friend. I had the kid pop the hood, and sure enough, I recognized the modifications I had made. Never saw it again after that.

I have a 65 comet it was my dads looking to re restore it I also have the logo tatted on my ankle!

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My first car was a 1969 Riviera, big as a boat ! Primer grey

My favorite car is my current car. It's a 2005 Salsa Red Prius

saab9k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1939 opel olympia, 4 speed with a 1957 opel 1.5 l engine i installed.

now a 1989 taurus sho i bought in 1992 for $ 6000. with a little over 50000 miles on the clock

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
First car? Forgot :p think it was a Peugeot 205
Fav car? Alfa Romeo 147 :)
Cheapest car? Company car :D

P.W.T.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
first,opel cadet, here in the states. loved it.favorite,i had,A 70SS chevelle,then A panel vega wagon with a mad built 327.
I'm into bikes now. had some real by God street drag bikes that were wicked.
I love a fast bike, something that'll tote the front wheel ar A buck 30.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my fav car I am a mustang fanatic! Some fun I had with apps for my baby Hot Wheels!
Pffft! When are you going to get a "real" sports car! LOL!

My first: 1978 Mazda GLC. Wooooboy! Only an AM radio and no AC (in Oklahoma!). But, it ran (got me through several 600+ mile trips), so no complaining...

My first ever car was a 1973 Maverick that I bought in 1978 for $600! Was it ever First On Race Day? No, but a couple of times it was Found On Road Dead! My first ever brand new car was also a Mazda GLC and it really was a Great Little Car... and it even had A/C! I eventually traded up to a 626 and enjoyed that every bit as much.

In 1984 I came into a bit of a windfall and bought a Porsche 944 - Copenhagen Blue. I even got to pick it up at the factory in Zufenhausen (a suburb of Stuttgart) and drive it on the Autobahn. The great part was that I was working for VW at the time and they paid for the trip! How cool was that?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My very first car was a Ford Fiasco. The first model to come with automatic climate control. One only had to open the glove compartment.

After that was a Peugeot XS. Black. Nice car until another car parked against it.

My girlfriend at that time decided to choose my next car. A Volvo 460. This baby was great. It had a timer

to switch on the heating of car, seats and steering. I miss her. (the car)

After that every 3 years a new car, so no emotions. For me a car has to drive me from A to B and nothing else.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JJK said:
My very first car was a Ford Fiasco. The first model to come with automatic climate control. One only had to open the glove compartment.

After that was a Peugeot XS. Black. Nice car until another car parked against it.

My girlfriend at that time decided to choose my next car. A Volvo 460. This baby was great. It had a timer

to switch on the heating of car, seats and steering. I miss her. (the car)

After that every 3 years a new car, so no emotions. For me a car has to drive me from A to B and nothing else.

Oh no, there has got to be love for your motor otherwise it would be boring driving it. I think you need to remember the love fornthe Volvo and get a car you CAN be passionate about.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh no, there has got to be love for your motor otherwise it would be boring driving it. I think you need to remember the love fornthe Volvo and get a car you CAN be passionate about.

One day sure. Not for the moment though.

Most reactions

Latest posts