What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what type ipad case you got?

psjeong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/folio. It's good in terms of adjustable heights. It even has a band so you can hang it on a car seat headrest. I believe it also lacks magnets, so I wont have to worry about it affecting the iPad compass.

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey everyone that are buying these cases send me some money in my paypal since you got all the spare change to throw around HOLY CRAP theres no way i would pay that for a case

Vaja - Leather Products

Last edited:

dogenia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey to each their own. From my personal experience if you add up the amount of money you end up spending on multiple Ipad cases, you might as well get one that you know will last for a long time and fit your needs.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very happy with my $45.00 Targus case lol some of those prices are just way too much!!

Most reactions