What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what type ipad case you got?

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what yah got? :ipad-movie:

i have the black one that apple sells. i dont use it much when im home but i think its good for travel and video but im prob gonna go for a cooler one once i find it.

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
This month, on my 4th case, my case of choice is my new Incipio Destroyer.

Didn't like it at first, still has some quirks, but I'm keeping it for now.

Very protective!

John

Iamking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good case that is not bulky. So far seems like the apple case is not bulky.

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good case that is not bulky. So far seems like the apple case is not bulky.

Try yoobao case. Try their newest version, it is as slim as apple case, same design but leather. And it is also cheaper than apple case.

toasty_hoodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dad just got the defender for his 64gb. Right now my 16gb is naked in house, in a cheap sleeve when I take it somewhere.

I'm looking at the Case Mate Venture, which is really nice. If not that, I probably will grab the Targus Truss, a little thick, but really nice for roughly $50.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus slip case. Now I need a leather back or fold case. Apparently this slip case fits with other slim cases.

I really want the griffin case. Dang snail mail.

Sara.Addly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
modulR ipad case

This is the best compromise I have found between the otterbox defender and the sleek little sleeves. It's not as bulky as the defender, but it's protected our iPad from kids, dogs, drops, purse aggregates, and backpack contents. It's on our fridge at dinner time, on my husbands wall at work, on my nightside table at night, all with accessories from the same company. They all fit onto these anchor points located on the back of the case. It does what other cases do and a whole lot more:eek:

lrg32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm rocking a Full-body Ghost Armor shield covered by a black Incipio Silicrylic case..I also throw it inside a incase neoprene case when i'm on the go...

Most reactions

Latest posts