What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do when app does not run after paying

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My help would be nice.
I paid and downloaded a game that does not work

{GO KINGS @ LA Kings Hockey.} { Scorpions Rock!!! }

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MusicBytheScorps said:
My help would be nice.
I paid and downloaded a game that does not work

Well I guess nobody has an answer? Let me try again..
I downloaded the game real strike ( fps) from the app store. Game loads fine but when play starts I cannot see what I'm shooting at? Its blank , I paid for this and it does not work what to do?
Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
First, try deleting the app and downloading it again. Sometimes, not often but sometimes, apps get broken in the download phase. You can also go to the App Store page and follow the link to the developer's support site. Some are good about this, some aren't; just like the real world. ;)

If the app can't be made to work and the developer is unresponsive:

Contact Apple iTunes support and ask for a refund. May take a while, but they usually go through.

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
First, try deleting the app and downloading it again. Sometimes, not often but sometimes, apps get broken in the download phase. You can also go to the App Store page and follow the link to the developer's support site. Some are good about this, some aren't; just like the real world. ;)

If the app can't be made to work and the developer is unresponsive:

Contact Apple iTunes support and ask for a refund. May take a while, but they usually go through.

Thank You, I'll do that.

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
andrewreff said:
This is probably a dumb question, but did you try deleting it and re-downloading it?

Not Dunbar.. I did twice still same problem?

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
You're welcome. Please let us know how it turns out.

Deleted and re-download did not change or fix this problem? Again thanks

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is a another tip to try, assuming you really want this game.

Open up the App Store, go back to the app in question, and leave a review. State that the app is crashing on you. State your model, memory, and OS version. This usually will get the attention of the developer. I have found that this appoarch will eventually result in a new version with bug fixes. Also, if you see comments from others saying they too have problems, then it is likely the developer is working a solution. It could come down to waiting for Apple to approve the new version that has bug fixes.

Also, though the app store, you can write directly to the developer.

If you leave a one-star review, please remember to go back and update it once the problem is fixed. I generally don't leave a one-star review unless I'm sure the app is really bad.

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should try to reboot your device & then reopen your app. If this doesn't work, report your bug to app's developer like AQ_OC said.

OP
MusicBytheScorps

MusicBytheScorps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zunex said:
You should try to reboot your device & then reopen your app. If this doesn't work, report your bug to app's developer like AQ_OC said.

They are frekin stilling money from us?

Most reactions

Latest posts