What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What screen protector did you buy for your ipad 3

alexhng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a matte one but it severely diminishes the resolution of the screen. A tried a glossy one also that came with the case which preserves the res better, but leaves lots of fingerprints :S

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waiting for the Zagg HD screen to reach my door, ordered the front and back combo. Hopefully it won't mess with the beauty of my screen too much.

luckyleo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing. I like mine "naked". Nice feel. Never had a problem.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

VizagDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Ghost Armor for screen and the back of the iPad. I actually had it installed in the Mall from the GA guys themselves. So, it's pretty much flawless :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My screen goes nude. But I will get a skin for the back. That aluminum will scratch very easily....before you know what's going on. That's why I keep it in a folio case, but if you ever take it out if you are not extremely careful you get a little scratch...then when you sell it you have to claim the condition is good (which, is probably all you can claim anyway but I still like it to be as close to perfect as I can possibly get it). I just like my used stuff to be like new when I sell it. I feel better about the sale under those conditions.

raveneap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the ZAGG with the ipad. Doesn't appear to hinder the resolution - remains to be seen how it works out.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a two year old screen protector on my iPad 1 which is still pristine to this day. Knowing this, I am NOT putting one on my New iPad.

JoeySarasota

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go naked or stay home. Screen protectors are unnecessary on the iPad series of tablets. They detract from the beauty of the display and offer no real protection.

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None...no sp on iPad 1,ipad2, or my new iPad 3....never scratched any of them...I like the smooth feel and the glass is pretty durable.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None. Haven't felt the need to put one on my iPad1 and years later it is new looking. IPad is kept in an Oberon cover.

Ergibson83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the full body Best Skin Ever. It was on my iPad 2 and now my iPad 3. The rest of those protective skins are overpriced. Its an awesome skin for the price. I highly recommend it.

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
None. I used my ipad2 for a year and no scratches on the screen. A couple scuff marks on the very edge from the cover but none what so ever on the video part. So why waste the money?

Most reactions

Latest posts