What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What photo editing app do you use and why?

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photogene updated today with red eye reduction. I haven't tried it yet though.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. Btw .... Your constant ridiculing of people may just turn some of us away from this forum. I'm just a little old lady trying to help.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. Btw .... Your constant ridiculing of people may just turn some of us away from this forum. I'm just a little old lady trying to help.
Constant ridiculing? Where am I ridiculing anyone, anywhere? Please show me a link where I have ridiculed anyone. Did I call you an idiot or something in that post and I just missed it?

If saying that I mentioned something already "turns you away from the forum" then I hate to see what something malicious actually does to you. If you're new to the whole internet thing, just an FYI - that isn't ridiculing.

Last edited:

Speed iRacer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a app that can import psd's...

I have layers and brushes but neither can import psd files. Can anyone recommend a photo app that will allow importation of psd files??

Most reactions

Latest posts